my Z1U & Brevis rig

my Z1U & Brevis rig

New postby Burak Oguz Saguner on Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:17 am

:D
There is my rig...
Burak Oguz Saguner

Re: my Z1U & Brevis rig

New postby Tony Newman on Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:42 am

Hello Burak, Nice rig set up! Can you see the monitor okay? I have a FX1 and was considering the shoulder pad and hand gripsfor my rig. Btw, are those Cavision parts?
Tony Newman

New postby Burak Oguz Saguner on Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:37 pm

Tony Newman wrote:Hello Burak, Nice rig set up! Can you see the monitor okay? I have a FX1 and was considering the shoulder pad and hand gripsfor my rig. Btw, are those Cavision parts?

Hi Tony,

With this set up it is pretty good for hand held use. I can see the monitor quiet easy. and the pressure points are right. at least for me.
And yes, the hand grips are Cavision.
Thanks for the compliment by the way.

Cheers
Burak
Burak Oguz Saguner

New postby Aaron Burns on Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:26 pm

What kind of shoulder pad is that?
Aaron Burns

New postby Burak Oguz Saguner on Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:09 am

Aaron Burns wrote:What kind of shoulder pad is that?

Hi Aaron,
It is Zacuto Shoulder Pad, #Z-SP1 is the item code on Zacuto web site.
you can find more info at http://store.zacuto.com/product.php?productid=71&cat=66&page=1

cheers
Burak Oguz Saguner

New postby Doru Ondun on Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:21 am

Selam Burak,

Yalnız değilmişim... ;) Ben de yakında koyucam resimleri. Bu arada güzel olmuş setup (ama kelepçeler tam türk işi olmuş bunu da söylemeden edemicem ehehehe :)). Hayırlı çekimler...
Doru Ondun

New postby Kevin Wang on Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:22 pm

what did u use to combine the extra zacuto pad aluminum rod to the current rod? thanks
Sony HDR-FX1. Brevis Package with Rail system for EOS. Beachtek XLR box, audiotechnica Mic. canon 15mm 2.8 fisheye, 50mm F1.4, 85mm F1.8, 16-35mm F2.8, 24-70mm F2.8, 70-200mm F2.8. 100mm f2.8 Macro.
Kevin Wang

New postby Burak Oguz Saguner on Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:51 am

Doru Ondun wrote:Selam Burak,

Yalnız değilmişim... ;) Ben de yakında koyucam resimleri. Bu arada güzel olmuş setup (ama kelepçeler tam türk işi olmuş bunu da söylemeden edemicem ehehehe :)). Hayırlı çekimler...

Evet biliyorum :) zaten Turkiye'deyken almistim onlari, hitdavatcilar carsisindan :D
Bende degistirdim setupi. Yakinda yeni resimleri ekleyecegim.

Hayirli cekimler
Burak Oguz Saguner

New postby Burak Oguz Saguner on Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:58 am

Kevin Wang wrote:what did u use to combine the extra zacuto pad aluminum rod to the current rod? thanks

Hi Kevin,

In this setup i don't have to use the zacuto rods but I have a pair of 60cm cinevate rods.
If you look at the picture carefully i have two rail blocks screwed together. When I need to use the aluminum rods they go on the top rail blocks. I hope i got the question right and made sense :?
Burak Oguz Saguner

New postby sf-studios on Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:22 am

Hi Burak

I got the same camera and what to buy the Brevis35 Mp.1 System, (including flip module)
But I don't know that is the "Imaging Element I has to order" there are 4 options wish I don't know the differences between, I guess I can chose between this 2 :
a) CFXL (for Sony EX1)
b) CF1Le (Large cameras)

Thank you for answer

S.F.
www.sergiofuentes.net
sf-studios

New postby Burak Oguz Saguner on Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:59 am

Hi Sergio,

Sorry for the late reply. I don't know if you find the answeer but I use the "CF1Le".
I am pretty happy with it results.

Cheers
Burak Oguz Saguner

New postby SinatraBros on Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:06 am

Hey there

Looking nice. I have the Z1 but I can't fit the DOF Adapter to the Flip Module. I took the 72mm Acro off the DOF but still won't fit, Did you use any step down or step up rings? Both the Dof and Flip are 72mm. Need like something to connect both of them together.

Any help?
Adrian Sinatra
SinatraBros

New postby Burak Oguz Saguner on Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:56 am

SinatraBros wrote:Hey there

Looking nice. I have the Z1 but I can't fit the DOF Adapter to the Flip Module. I took the 72mm Acro off the DOF but still won't fit, Did you use any step down or step up rings? Both the Dof and Flip are 72mm. Need like something to connect both of them together.

Any help?

Hey,
Thanks for the compliment. I had no problem fitting the adapter to the camera but only thing I can think of is a spacer ring.
I don't know if you talk to the guys at cinevate yet but they will be more helpful I guess. sorry about being not much help.
Burak Oguz Saguner

New postby Jon Wolding on Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:49 am

SinatraBros wrote:Hey there

Any help?

There is a rubber connector ring that connects the flip module to the bare Brevis (don't use the non-flip achromat between the flip and the Brevis). The set screws at the rear of the Brevis screw into the rubber connector ring - the same goes for the flip module.

Brevis <<set screws>> rubber ring <<set screws>> Flip Module <<set screws>> achromat <<step down/up ring or 72mm filter ring>> camera
Jon Wolding

Return to Show off your Rig