click analytics

Canon 7D + SDE Wedding

Post your artwork! If you're using our products to do amazing work, we want to see it.

Canon 7D + SDE Wedding

New postby Jay Chaudhry on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:35 pm

Here's a Same Day Edit which was shot and produced this past weekend in Toronto.
Shot entirely on two 7D's and Cinevate products (Follow Focus/Atlas 10)

http://www.escape-studios.com/blog/1128/kam-aneeta/
Jay Chaudhry

Re: Canon 7D + SDE Wedding

New postby Luke Grandmont on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:35 am

Hey Jay

I really enjoyed this. Here's why; after watching this piece I rewatched the other video you shared a few posts down, and I loved how different they were. You mention on your site the challenges of creating unique videos based around the same and thus repeating traditions. The music really set it apart, but it was more than that. Maybe it was how laid back and seemingly cooperative the groom and bride (and her gorgeous eyes, lol) were. And of course the cinematography - some beautiful shots in there - especially loved the transitions and steadycam work with the changing/appearing characters. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with next!
Luke Grandmont

Re: Canon 7D + SDE Wedding

New postby Jay Chaudhry on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:16 pm

Luke,

It's great to see that someone out there is noticing the little things we do to make our productions get better every time. I want to thank you for the kind words and detail you put into your comment. We're trying to create pieces that are not only appreciated by our clientele, but to the industry as a whole :) It's indeed a challenging market to be a part of and get recognized - Cinevate plays a significant role in our upbringing and wish you guys keep the amazing tolls comin' ..

Jay
Jay Chaudhry

Return to Cinevate Customer Footage