click analytics

Short Easter Filmtrailer - used the Atlas 30

Post your artwork! If you're using our products to do amazing work, we want to see it.

Short Easter Filmtrailer - used the Atlas 30

New postby Walter Brokx on Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:56 pm

Last saturday (the 27th) I shot this 'trailer'.
The first 'real scene' in this trailer was shot from my new (it just arrived 2 days earlier) Atlas 30 (Outside version, formerly known as Pegasus Heavy Lifter) on 2 tripods. One tripod was connected with a sliding plate (Manfrotto 577 and 501) the other one with just a 5/8" pin (Manfrotto 119).
It was quite a busy day so only one scene was shot with the Atlas. The rest was shot from tripod and hand.

It's all in dutch now: I will make an english version later (I guess that will make more sense to most people here).

http://www.brokxmedia.nl
Dutch Audiovisual Designer from the Rotterdam Area
Walter Brokx

Re: Short Easter Filmtrailer - used the Atlas 30

New postby Hubert Den Draak on Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:50 am

Yes, it's all Dutch to me, fortunately I hail from there (Rotterdam, even) so I was able to really enjoy this one. Pretty ambitious, funny and well-executed Easter greeting, nice work. Do you have any Behind The Scenes picures of the crew with the Atlas LTS to share?

Hubert
(Hoe gaat het met Feijenoord tegenwoordig?)
Hubert Den Draak

Re: Short Easter Filmtrailer - used the Atlas 30

New postby Walter Brokx on Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:13 pm

Luckily for the rest of you there is an english version now:

I recieved a zip with pictures, but I'm not sure yet the Atlas is on one of them. I haven't seen them yet.
Anyway: the atlas works great. It runs smoothly.
It was a crazy day and most is shot on 1 location so we had to move the complete livingroom around 3 times. We didn't have time to do/try a zoom in-dolly out. (Something worth trying next time).

About Feyenoord; I'm not really into soccer, but I've heard they are having hard times living up there reputation.

BTW, Hubert: thanks for anwsering all my questions earlier this month.
Walter Brokx

Return to Cinevate Customer Footage